We commit to:
- Our leaders will publicly announce the pledge, spelling out to peers, donors, philanthropists and the private sector why we’ve decided to change the way we work and how we’re going to do it.
- We will argue for these changes to be made across the aid and development sector and we’ll create opportunities for Global South leaders to lead conversations and advocate for change in public platforms.
- We will speak out against any government policies or international action that perpetuate a colonial approach to aid and development.
- We will track our progress in implementing the Pledge for Change 2030 and report it publicly to show staff, supporters, partners, and the global aid system that we’re ‘walking the talk.
- We will share what we learn and demonstrate how we’re shifting power and resources to the Global South with the aim of encouraging other INGOs to follow suit.